Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rahim & Helena

Am I the only person who doesn’t give a shit about Rahim Jaffer and Helena Guergis? He isn’t even an MP anymore, hasn’t been in a long while, whatever he has done as a private citizen, who friggn cares? If he used his wife’s car and driver for a personal errand? So what. Please provide me proof that no LPC, BQ or NDP member with a car at their disposal in the last ten years hasn’t done that?? Make him cough up the $50 and get over it.

As for Helena? Besides a rant at an airport? Which happens everyday by someone, again who cares??

Look if they were awarding government contracts, then accepting money back from these people as donations, I’d have an issue with it.
If this is the worst the CPC government has come to in 4+ years, I think it’s a damn good government!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

nah all I cared about was who was replacing her :)