Friday, April 2, 2010

Helena and the LPC

Are you kidding me?

I like Helena, I think she has the potential to be a great minister, though she may have to head out to the pasture for a while.

It is one of the most stupid thing I have ever read from the Liberal party, and I've read tonnes of stupid stuff from them.

How the hell could she possibly know that staffers sent in letters praising her? She's an MP, and a Cabinet minister, can someone please tell me how she could possibly know everything her employees, and political volunteers are doing?

I've know people from all parties, we all send letters in without telling people. Why? because its none of their friggn business. I see letters in the local papers by people I know work for the LPC, the NDP and the CPC, why would anyone of us tell the MP or Cabinet Minister taht we are doing it??

Glass houses-Rocks-LPC

(From the LPC website)
Minister Guergis must step down
Published on March 31, 2010


OTTAWA – Liberals today called for Minister of State for Status of Women Helena Guergis to step down from Cabinet following a series of letters that appear to come from average citizens when in fact they were written by her staffers and Conservative friends.

“It is simply not credible that this minister did not know that her assistant, her former staff, her former riding association president and even her staffer’s mother were sending these letters to media,” said Liberal MP Wayne Easter.

No comments: